Monday, January 25, 2010

Principles of Lactation Management

I had a wonderful WONDERFUL day! I have never been so excited to learn anything as I was today. I was listening to every word from the instructors and it was awesome being around people that care about breastfeeding! I can not wait to make this my work. Right now my work is Tyler of course but one day I will have to be back to work and I am excited at the thought of helping moms or even promoting breastfeeding. My good friend Lauren works for the Lance Armstrong foundation and is always promoting healthy lifestyles and I know they would love to hear about the vast benefits of breastfeeding.

It is shocking to me that anyone would not breastfeed their children. It truly is. I understand that there are circumstances beyond control but generally people just don't try at all or don't try hard enough and I simply don't understand. I even prayed about it on the way to the class because it is simply the way our Heavenly Father designed our babies to be fed. Its simply physiology.

I can and will keep going on this topic but I am pooped today!

No comments: